All-Suites Resort on the Shores of Geneva Lake Minutes from Downtown
The Cove of Lake Geneva sits directly across from Geneva Lake, one of the top boating and water-skiing destinations in the Midwest. The lake boasts more than 9 miles of pristine shoreline, and the hotel is walking distance from its sandy beaches and swimming piers. The property also offers a water playground of its own: a sprawling outdoor deck features two pools. The children’s pool includes a red mushroom fountain and a ship dubbed the SS Cove, where kids can walk the plank or launch streams of shooting water. Adults can unwind at the poolside bar.
Inside the onsite Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub, brewmasters are hard at work crafting more than a dozen varieties of beer using Old-World methods. Their hefe weiss and black bavarian brews complement hearty burgers forged from locally sourced ingredients. They also create housemade root beer, flavoring it with pure vanilla, aromatic botanicals, and honey from Wisconsin honeycombs.
Upstairs, the Anchor suite has a spacious living room that houses a sleeper sofa next to a fireplace and a flat-screen TV. The suite is rounded out by a whirlpool tub and a full kitchen with a toaster, a microwave, a dishwasher, pots and pans, and utensils.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin: Lakeside Mansions and Historical Museums
Located within 90 miles of Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison, Lake Geneva has become one of the Midwest’s most popular destinations for recreation. Geneva Lake⎯a gaping gulf of fresh water ripe for swimming, leisurely sails, water skiing, and tubing⎯is the resort town’s biggest draw in the summer. Admire the scenery by taking a stroll on the Geneva Lake Shore Path, a 21-mile walkway planned by early settlers that stretches around the entire lake. Along the way, you’ll pass expansive gardens and the opulent estates that helped the town earn the nickname “Newport of the West.”
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for four in Anchor suite
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: four-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable
- Taxes: 10.5% tax added at purchase and $11 daily resort fee paid at check-in.
- Additional fees: $11 daily resort fee paid at check-in
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub
- Private patio
- Whirlpool tubs
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools
- Gas fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fitness room
- Onsite laundry
- Flat-screen TVs with cable and DVD player
- Complimentary wireless Internet
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Date cannot be changed once book; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Wait 48hrs after purchase to confirm your reservation
- 96-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Cancellations must be made through Groupon
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 10.5% tax added at purchase and $11 daily resort fee paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One queen or king bed and one queen sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, stovetop, and amenities
- Whirlpool tub
- Gas fireplace
- Flat-screen TV, DVD player, VCR, and cable/satellite stations
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: use of facilities, WiFi, and coffee service
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 50 miles from General Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
- By car: less than 2 miles from US Route 12 exit 330A