Hotel at a Glance: The Inns of Geneva National
The Inns of Geneva National comprise six villas on the Geneva National Resort. The resort sprawls out over more than 1,500 acres along the shores of Lake Como, encompassing luxury accommodations, upscale restaurants, and three championship golf courses.
- Tee off: at courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Lee Trevino, and Gary Player amid views of Lake Como
- Go outside: and explore the onsite pool & tennis complex and more than 3.5 miles of nature trails within the Geneva National grounds
- Interesting dish: a hefty 34-ounce Tomahawk Chop steak, served at the Hunt Club Steakhouse
- Rentable gear: bikes, paddleboards, kayaks, pontoon boats, and wave runners
- Hot tip: If you visit the Hunt Club for dinner on Monday or Saturday, take advantage of prime-rib specials
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin: Outdoor Recreation and Lakeside Mansions
Located within 90 miles of Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison, Lake Geneva has become one of the Midwest’s most popular destinations for recreation. Geneva Lake⎯a gaping gulf of fresh water ripe for swimming, leisurely sails, water skiing, and tubing⎯is the resort town’s biggest draw in the summer. Admire the scenery by taking a stroll on the Geneva Lake Shore Path, a 21-mile walkway planned by early settlers that stretches around the entire lake. Along the way, you’ll pass expansive gardens and the opulent estates that helped the town earn the nickname “Newport of the West.”
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
The Inns of Geneva National
1221 Geneva National Avenue South
Lake Geneva, WI 53147Get Directions