Hotel at a Glance: The Inns of Geneva National
The Inns of Geneva National comprise six villas on the Geneva National Resort. The resort sprawls out over more than 1,500 acres along the shores of Lake Como, encompassing luxury accommodations, upscale restaurants, and three championship golf courses.
- Tee off: at courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Lee Trevino, and Gary Player amid views of Lake Como
- Go outside: and explore the onsite pool & tennis complex and more than 3.5 miles of nature trails within the Geneva National grounds
- Interesting dish: a hefty 34-ounce Tomahawk Chop steak, served at the Hunt Club Steakhouse
- Rentable gear: bikes, paddleboards, kayaks, pontoon boats, and wave runners
- Hot tip: If you visit the Hunt Club for dinner on Monday or Saturday, take advantage of prime-rib specials
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin: Outdoor Recreation and Lakeside Mansions
Located within 90 miles of Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison, Lake Geneva has become one of the Midwest’s most popular destinations for recreation. Geneva Lake⎯a gaping gulf of fresh water ripe for swimming, leisurely sails, water skiing, and tubing⎯is the resort town’s biggest draw in the summer. Admire the scenery by taking a stroll on the Geneva Lake Shore Path, a 21-mile walkway planned by early settlers that stretches around the entire lake. Along the way, you’ll pass expansive gardens and the opulent estates that helped the town earn the nickname “Newport of the West.”
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for three in a king guest room or four in a queen guest room
- $50 dining credit included in some options
- 36 holes of peak or non-peak golf included depending on the option purchased
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable.
- Taxes: 11.5% tax not included, due at check-in
- Additional fees: $10 resort fee paid at check-in
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Kayak, paddleboard, watercraft, and bike rentals
- Several dining options
- Three championship golf courses
- Full-service spa at nearby Geneva Ridge Resort
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- $10 resort fee paid at check-in
- 11.5% tax not included; due at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two queen beds or one king bed and one daybed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4 (two-queen rooms) or 3 (king and daybed rooms)
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Resort fee includes: bike rentals, half off paddleboard and kayak rentals, WiFi, shuttle service to Lake Geneva, access to racket center and pool, short-game golf clinic
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for $15 per night.
- Smoking policy: smoking is not allowed inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request by calling the property.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 50 miles from General Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
- By car: about 50 miles southwest of Milwaukee, or 90 miles north of Chicago
- Non-peak golf valid for tee times from 6 a.m.–7:30 a.m. or after 2 p.m.
- Peak golf valid for tee times from 7:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Call (262) 245-7000 to book tee times.