Top Reasons to Visit The International Golf Club and Resort
- The property features two world-class championship golf courses (open seasonally) on 600 forested acres with mountain views.
- The onsite TaylorMade Performance Lab uses state-of-the-art motion-capture technology to fit players with custom-made golf clubs.
- Enjoy a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast each morning.
- Chef Joseph Brenner makes gourmet thin-crust pizzas and more at The Fireplace Room restaurant.
- Comfortable guest rooms feature Heavenly pillow-top mattresses, large flat-screen TVs, and picture windows with views of the golf course or countryside.
- Relax on the outdoor patio overlooking The Pines course or inside in the common-room lounge, which is equipped with a full bar and a big-screen plasma TV.
Bolton, Massachusetts: Charming Community Home to World-Class Golf Courses
Located an hour west of Boston, the charming community of Bolton is characteristic of western Massachusetts. Lakes, forests, and the Berkshires surround the town. The International Golf Club and Resort’s The Pines course may be North America’s longest golf course at nearly 8,400 yards, and it’s been ranked among the toughest. Named for the centuries-old evergreens lining the fairways, The Pines is a members-only course. The Oaks course, designed by legendary architect Tom Fazio, is open to the public.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.