Top Reasons to Stay at The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel
- The hotel is a five-minute walk from Times Square and an eight-minute walk from Central Park. It’s also just half a block from two subway stations.
- A concierge or theater desk can help you arrange tours, secure restaurant reservations, and book tickets to Broadway shows.
- Spacious guest rooms feature inspiring city views, dual-pane windows to minimize street noise, and 37-inch flat-screen TVs.
- Hit the fifth-floor fitness center to work out with a view of the city below.
- Bordering the Broadway Theater District, the hotel is less than a five-minute walk from the Ambassador Theater and the Winter Garden Theatre.
- The iconic Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center are just two blocks away.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is located at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of world-class cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square—site of the annual New Year's Eve ball drop. Nearby, The Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night, Claude Monet's Water Lilies, and Andy Warhol's Campbell's Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum's outdoor sculpture garden, where dazzling installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics such as Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.