Top Reasons to Stay at The Manhattan At Times Square Hotel
- The hotel is a five-minute walk from Times Square and an eight-minute walk from Central Park. Two subway stations are half a block away.
- The concierge can help you arrange tours and secure restaurant reservations; book tickets to Broadway shows at the theater desk.
- Spacious guest rooms feature city views, dual-pane windows to minimize street noise, and 37-inch flat-screen TVs.
- Hit the fifth-floor fitness center to work out amid views of the city.
- The hotel is steps from Broadway's Ambassador Theater and Winter Garden Theatre.
- Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center are also nearby.
Highlights of Midtown Manhattan
- Crossroads of the World: Times Square is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway.
- Historic buildings: The Paramount Building (dating back to 1926) and One Times Square—site of the annual New Year's Eve ball drop.
- See Starry Night and Claude Monet's Water Lilies at The Museum of Modern Art, which houses a trove of other masterpieces including Andy Warhol's prints of Campbell's soup cans.
- Stay for a Show: The prestigious New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics such as Swan Lake and The Nutcracker, performs a mile north of Times Square in the David H. Koch Theater.
73% of 74 customers recommend
“Great location. The rooms were very good, nothing posh, but clean and plenty of room.”
“Great Location. view from room.....awesome. Comfy beds. ”
“Great service, friendly staff. Easy check in and out. ”
New York, NY
790 7th Avenue
New York, NY 10019