Hotel at a Glance: The Moment Hotel
The Moment Hotel is situated in Hollywood, just a few blocks from the Hollywood Walk of Fame and iconic Guitar Row—a stretch of Sunset Boulevard known for its rock n' roll history. Guest rooms are modern and sleek, with color palettes of gray, white, and black interspersed with pops of neon color.
- Head up to the rooftop deck to grab a drink or a bite to eat.
- In-room amenities: 46-inch TV, Keurig coffeemaker, robes, electronic mini bar, rainfall showerhead, WiFi, and blackout shades
- Catch a standup show at the nearby Laugh Factory, where comedians such as Richard Pryor and Jim Carrey once performed.
Highlights of Hollywood, California
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame features plaques in the sidewalk honoring more than 200 celebrities. In addition to handprints, celebrities have left unusual imprints next to their names, including Groucho Marx's cigar.
- Tinseltown history: A-list celebrities have gathered at TCL Chinese Theatre for movie premieres since 1927. Next door, you'll find the Dolby Theatre, which hosts the Academy Awards.
- Sunset Strip: Rock groups such as The Doors and Mötley Crüe got famous at raucous clubs here, one block south of Hollywood.
- Back in time: A few scenes of American Graffiti were filmed at the retro Mel's Drive-In in 1973. The carhop is located in the historic Max Factor building, where starlets such as Bette Davis once got their makeup done.
- Hollywood Museum houses film memorabilia including Marilyn Monroe's sparkly dresses and Hannibal Lecter's cell
- 90210: Couture shops and designer labels such as Chanel, Prada, and Harry Winston line Rodeo Drive in the glitzy neighborhood of Beverly Hills.