Top Reasons to Stay at The Resort and Club at Little Harbor
- Set on a half mile of private beach, the resort features a 250-foot-long fishing pier that extends into Tampa Bay. Guests can lounge on the beach, ride jet skis, or rent wave runners.
- Located roughly a half hour south of Tampa, the resort offers easy access to The Florida Aquarium, The Museum of Science and Industry, Busch Gardens Tampa, and other family-friendly attractions.
- The luxurious rooms and suites are set up with high-speed Internet access, and many feature balconies that overlook the water.
- Fishing is especially popular here, as Tampa Bay’s waters contain black-tip reef shark, redfish trout, and other fish.
- Other onsite amenities include two jacuzzis, three outdoor swimming pools, and two fitness centers.
- Visit Sunset Grill to indulge in Caribbean-influenced cuisine and views of the bay. There's also weekly live entertainment at Sunset Lounge and beachside at the Tiki Bar.
Tampa Bay, Florida: Sunshine-Soaked Beaches, Mangrove Estuaries, and Family-Friendly Museums
The Tampa Bay Area encompasses Saint Petersburg, Clearwater, and Tampa proper, along with several secluded beach towns like Ruskin. It's probably no surprise that the Bay Area is best known for its beaches, which are said to receive sunshine more than 360 days a year. The region attracts people looking to swim and kayak in Tampa Bay's bright blue waters. The bay's surrounding estuaries are also rife with wildlife. At the Cockroach Bay Aquatic Preserve, you can paddle through labyrinthine waterways shaded with mangrove trees. Be on the lookout for alligators, manatees, and more than hundreds of species of fish and waterfowl, some of which are endangered.
Just a half-hour north of the hotel, Tampa has a glittering waterfront lined with skyscrapers. Families may want to set a day aside to explore all its attractions, ranging from the massive Florida Aquarium—home to penguins, stingrays, and wild dolphins—to Busch Gardens, one of the United States’ biggest zoos. In addition to its 65-acre replica of the Serengeti, complete with giraffes and rhinos, Busch Gardens is known for its eight roller coasters and three water rides.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
“It was a very pleasant stay. I would highly recommend it and have to some friends that live in Florida.”
The Resort and Club at Little Harbor
611 Destiny Dr
Ruskin, FL 33570