Family-Friendly Resort with Comfortable Suites, near Branson Attractions
There’s nothing in America quite like Branson, Missouri—Frommer’s calls it “a miniature Vegas without the gambling or showgirls, a G-rated destination where families outnumber swinging singles 10-to-1.” Here you’ll find dinner theaters, quirky museums, and live shows ranging from Chinese circuses to the comedy of Yakov Smirnoff to country jubilees. Located a few miles south of downtown Branson, The Suites at Fall Creek sits amid the lakes of the White River Basin. The resort is a convenient home base from which to explore the town, offering a family-friendly environment with indoor pools and a bustling activities center.
The resort's guest rooms have been decorated in traditional country style with wood furnishings and comfy carpets. In the studios, guests can fix meals using the partial kitchens or surf the Internet. One-bedroom suites can hold up to four guests and offer more space, as well as full kitchens and whirlpool jet tubs. Take a stroll along the property's narrow walking paths, past manmade ponds and manicured gardens, all set amid the Ozark Mountains.
Branson, Missouri: Family-Friendly Theaters and Concert Halls in the Ozarks
If you take a drive through the Ozarks in Missouri, it might seem like an unlikely place to find glittering lights and stage shows—for the most part, it's a rolling plateau of wooded hills, snaking rivers, and limestone bluffs. But follow down Route 76 and you'll find Branson, which looks like a miniature, more family-friendly version of Las Vegas.
Dozens of stages and music halls line Branson's main strip, some of which are owned by stars such as Dolly Parton. On any given night you can watch anything from country music performances to circus acrobatics to magic shows.
If you're traveling with kids, Silver Dollar City is a safe bet; it's located about 5 miles west of the strip. The popular theme park is built around Marvel Cave and modeled after an 18th-century frontier town. Here you can hop on a mine-car roller coaster, take a tour by lantern through limestone caverns, or watch as blacksmiths hand-forge mailboxes for the mayor's private collection.
If you want to duck away from the lights, it's worth it to explore the surrounding countryside. Within about 30 miles, there are two large lakes—Table Rock and Taneycomo. Each is stocked with trout and has boats available for rent. Or head to Ruth and Paul Henning Conservation Area, where you can bike or hike along Roark Creek and through dense oak forests. Paul Henning, who was inspired to create the Beverly Hillbillies after a Boy Scout trip to the Ozarks, donated the 1,534-acre reserve.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Fitness center
- Indoor heated pool
- Outdoor pool (opens Memorial Day weekend)
- Outdoor hot tub
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit or debit card required at check in for $250 pre-authorization for incidentals/security deposit
- 11.6% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Flat-screen TV
- Partial kitchen
- One king bed plus sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible studio rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 16 miles from Branson Airport (BKG)
- By cab: about $50 from BKG
- By car: about 50 miles south of Springfield, Missouri
The Groupon Guide to: New Roller Coasters
It's still early, but it looks like 2013 will go down in history as the year of the roller coaster. Here are some roller coasters that are debuting soon:
- Kung Fu Panda: the Ride
- Kung Fu Panda: a Roller Coaster
- Kung Fu Panda: a Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (the Aerosmith roller coaster but all songs used for the ride were rerecorded by Aerosmith while they were wearing panda costumes)
- Kung Fu Panda: the Panda Rides among Us (on This Roller Coaster)
- Kung Fu Panda 3: the Ride Based on an Early Draft of an Unproduced Screenplay
- Panda Drop (not based on Kung Fu Panda—riders are just dropped into a cage with a bunch of pandas)
- Lung Flu Amanda: America's Most Contagious Roller Coaster