Top Reasons to Stay at The Summit Beach Resort
- The resort is located on the Gulf of Mexico next to 600 feet of private white-sand beach.
- The resort’s accommodations are spacious and perfect for large families or groups.
- Sip a cocktail from the Tiki Bar, which is next to two outdoor pools, or relax in two outdoor hot tubs and an indoor whirlpool.
- For lunch and dinner, you can grab snacks, sandwiches, and sundries at the Summit Market Shop or head down the street to the Wine Spectator award-winning Firefly restaurant.
- Guests can arrange parasail trips, dolphin encounters, jet-ski rentals, banana-boat rides, and other water activities.
- Head to the onsite tennis courts for a quick game, or work off dinner at the fitness center.
Panama City Beach, Florida: “The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”
Every year in March and April, more than 100,000 college and high-school students come to Panama City Beach’s sugar-white sand beaches for Spring Break. Though the kids only stay for a week, fun in the sun on Florida’s Gulf Coast lasts throughout the summer. While the city’s slogan—“The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”—may seem a little boastful, TripAdvisor confirmed their beauty when it selected the town as the #3 beach in America in 2011.
Some of the best beaches in town can be found at St. Andrews State Park. The park has two fishing piers, a jetty, and a boat ramp, plus nature trails for bird watching. Elsewhere in town, you can arrange a scuba-diving trip to explore the area’s dozens of natural and artificial reefs.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
48% of 65 customers recommend
“Resort is older but clean. Pools are good size and beach access is very convenient. ”
“It is conveniently located and the amenities were accurately described online.”
“It wasnt the most clean or well kept place but it served its purpose.”
Panama City Beach, FL
8743 Thomas Dr
Panama City Beach, FL 32408