Top Reasons to Stay at The Summit Beach Resort
- The resort is located on the Gulf of Mexico next to 600 feet of private white-sand beach.
- The resort’s accommodations are spacious and perfect for large families or groups. Up to six can comfortably stay in a one-bedroom condos.
- Sip a cocktail from the Tiki Bar, which is next to two outdoor pools, or relax in two outdoor hot tubs and an indoor whirlpool.
- For lunch and dinner, you can grab snacks, sandwiches, and sundries at the Summit Market Shop, or head down the street to the Wine Spectator award-winning FireFly restaurant
- This Groupon includes a round of golf at the challenging Hombre Golf Club, annual host of the PGA Tour Qualifying School
- Guests can arrange parasailing, dolphin encounters, jet skis, banana boat rides, and other water activities.
- Head to the onsite tennis courts for a quick game, or work off dinner at the state-of-the-art fitness center.
Panama City Beach, Florida: “The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”
Every year in March and April, more than 100,000 college and high-school students come to Panama City Beach’s sugar-white sand beaches for Spring Break. Though the kids only stay for a week, fun in the sun on Florida’s Gulf Coast lasts throughout the summer. While the city’s slogan—“The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”—may seem a little boastful, TripAdvisor confirmed their beauty when it selected the town as the #3 beach in America in 2011.
Some of the best beaches in town can be found at St. Andrews State Park. The park has two fishing piers, a jetty, and a boat ramp, plus nature trails for bird watching. Elsewhere in town, you can arrange a scuba-diving trip to explore the area’s dozens of natural and artificial reefs.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What You Get
- One round of golf at the Hombre Golf Club per stay
- Rewards Dining Card and Activities Card (offering up to $300 discounts at local dining establishments and attractions)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable.
- Taxes: 12.615% tax not included
- Additional fees: 5% reservation fee not included. $75 discounted departure cleaning fee and non-refundable damage wavier of $45 not included.
- 300-feet of private beach
- Poolside Tiki Bar
- Two pools, two hot tubs, whirlpool
- Includes round of golf
- Arrange dolphin encounters and jet ski rides
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Date cannot be changed once book; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $75 discounted departure cleaning fee and non-refundable damage wavier of $45 paid at check-in
- 12.615% tax and 5% reservation fee added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
1 Bedroom Condo
- One king and two bunk beds
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: N/A
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms available upon request by calling the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 20 miles from Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
- By cab: about $60 from ECP
- By car: 10 miles west of Panama City, 107 miles west of Tallahassee
The Groupon Guide to: MTV VJs
Ever since Music Television broadcasted its very first video (Weird Al’s Tracy Chapman/Back to the Future parody, “Past Car”), the MTV VJ has been right there to guide us. Though many have held the position, some VJs remain completely unforgettable:
- Magic Matthew
- “All Around” Sandra Clowne
- Pepsi Presents Kriss
- Roger Nelson
- Meli$$a McMantis
- Pete Townshend (1991–94)
- Contest Winner