Top Reasons to Stay at The Time Hotel
- The four-star Times Square hotel is just a few blocks from Rockefeller Center, The Museum of Modern Art, and other Midtown attractions.
- The 24-hour concierge can arrange dinner reservations, theater tickets, and chauffeured car service.
- Guests receive nightly turndown service, a complimentary overnight shoeshine, and a free copy of the New York Times.
- Feast on northern Italian cuisine at Serafina, the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a top-shelf cocktail over a game of billiards at Inc. Lounge.
- The chic guest rooms feature 42-inch plasma TVs, Bose Wave radios with iPod hookups, and ergonomic workspaces.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is located at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of world-class cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square—site of the annual New Year's Eve ball drop.
Nearby, The Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night, Claude Monet's Water Lilies, and Andy Warhol's Campbell's Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum's outdoor sculpture garden, where dazzling installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics such as Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.