Top Reasons to Visit Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- An ideal spot for spring break getaways, this rustic timber lodge has a huge indoor water park reserved for guests of the hotel. Ride down the 35-foot-high Timber Rapids and Avalanche Falls water slides, frolic at the water playground, or float down the lazy Canyon River. You can also relax in either the indoor or outdoor hot tubs, even in the winter.
- The lodge has easy access to The Mountain Top at Grand Geneva Resort, a downhill-skiing and snowboarding destination with 18 slopes, 10 kilometers of cross-county trails, and a terrain park.
- Spacious suites have fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, and whirlpool baths. Each casually decorated suite includes a covered balcony or patio next to the living room.
- There are two main restaurants at the lodge, so you can enjoy a quick bite at the Hungry Moose Food Court or take in heaping barbecue portions at Smokey’s Bar-B-Que House.
- Timber Ridge Lodge’s event calendar includes arts-and-crafts sessions for kids, movies in the cinema center, and a winter carnival in February.
- Lake Geneva is a welcoming year-round resort town with quaint shops, specialty boutiques, and family-friendly activities.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin: Lakeside Mansions and Historical Museums
Located within a 90-minute drive from Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison, Lake Geneva has become one of the Midwest’s most popular destinations for recreation. Naturally, Geneva Lake is the center of attention throughout the resort town. Admire the scenery by taking a stroll through the Geneva Lake Shore Path. This 21-mile walkway planned by early settlers stretches around the entire lake and offers views of historic sites and multimillion-dollar mansions, which helped the town earn the nickname “Newport of the West.”
There's also plenty for families to do indoors. The Geneva Lake Museum takes visitors back in time with re-created 19th-century shops. Or, take a tour of the 1897-era Yerkes Observatory, home to the world's largest refracting telescope, which is capable of reading the bottom line of a Snellen eye chart pinned to the moon.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
99% of 138 customers recommend
“Very family friendly Helpful, friendly staff Clean facility ”
“Great family fun and rooms are spacious!”
“Rooms are awesome.. very clean”