2- or 3-Night Stay with Meals and Tennis Lessons at Total Tennis Camp
Total Tennis is tucked away in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains in upstate New York. On the first day of camp, coaches assess the skill level of each player. Players are then grouped into beginner, intermediate, or advanced camps; each group has a maximum of four players and one professional instructor. Each day at camp begins with five hours of group instruction on one of the 25 outdoor or indoor courts, depending on weather and time of year.
- What to expect day-to-day: See how a typical day at camp unfolds here.
- Fuel up with three daily buffet meals in the main lodge dining room.
- Treat yourself to a cold brew at one of the onsite bars or a relaxing massage at the day spa.
- Take advantage of private instruction during a 30-minute lesson, once per stay.
- Outdoor courts: 11 red clay, 7 hard, and 2 synthetic-grass courts
- Free play: When players aren't taking lessons, they're encouraged to practice and play on the tennis courts.