Hotel at a Glance: Trump International Hotel & Tower New York
The Trump brand is synonymous with luxury, and this Forbes-rated five-star hotel towering over Central Park lives up to its name. While here, you can order Michelin-starred meals from Jean George at any hour of the day or night, or book a massage at the hotel’s 6,000-square-foot spa, which also houses a heated swimming pool. You’ll also have access to a Trump Attaché, a personal concierge who can provide a range of services—including stocking the kitchen with your favorite drinks and snacks prior to your arrival.<p>
- James Beard Award–winning chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten prepares artful dishes, such as arctic char with spiced jade emulsion and crispy confit of suckling pig, at his eponymous restaurant with stunning park views.
- Central Park is just outside—step out for a stroll through the Shakespeare Garden or a picnic on the lawn of Sheep Meadow.
- China place settings and crystal glassware in the kitchen of each guest room
- 1,540 square feet of valuable real estate in two-bedroom suites, which accommodate up to six guests
- A $30 million renovation in 2010 added luxurious details, such as burnished gold-leaf mirrors and handcrafted Schonbek crystal chandeliers.<p>
Manhattan’s Upper West Side: Tony Residential Neighborhood with 19th-Century Townhomes and Waterfront Parks
Set between Central Park and the Hudson River, the Upper West Side is one of the toniest neighborhoods in New York City. Classic brownstones and prewar buildings line streets that are recognizable from innumerable movies and television shows, including Seinfeld, Sex and the City, and Woody Allen’s Hannah and Her Sisters. The neighborhood is a favorite address of the rich and famous—the Ansonia building, to take just one example, has been called home by everybody from Babe Ruth to Angelina Jolie.
Carousels, bike paths, and manmade lakes fill the iconic, 843-acre Central Park, which you can access via the entrance at 72nd Street. For a quieter alternative, head west to Riverside Park, where you’ll find beautiful flower gardens and waterfront picnic spots.
Nearby cultural landmarks include the American Museum of Natural History, where you can stroll past lifelike dioramas, a full-size model of a blue whale, and a Tyrannosaurus rex made up of fossils up to 65 million years old. Another classic New York institution is just southwest of here: Lincoln Center, home to the Metropolitan Opera and the New York Philharmonic.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Trump International Hotel & Tower New York
1 Central Park West
New York, NY 10023