Top Reasons to Visit the Four-Star Vino Bello Resort
- Vino Bello Resort is in the heart of Napa Valley, close to golf and dozens of area wineries.
- It partners with The Meritage Resort and Spa next door, which has a fine-dining restaurant, a day spa, and Friday-evening wine tastings.
- Old-World Tuscan-style resort suites and one-bedroom condos feature fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes, custom wood furnishings, plasma-screen TVs, and furnished patios or balconies. One-bedroom condos additionally have jetted tubs and oversize walk-in showers.
- Relax after a day of wine tasting at the resort’s two heated pools, two fitness centers, and kids’ water-spray playground.
- Guests receive a bottle of house wine upon check-in.
Napa, California: Sprawling Vineyards and Farm-to-Table Dining
Located about a one-hour drive north of San Francisco, Napa Valley—a region that runs from Napa in the south to Calistoga in the north—is California's capital of all things grape. The valley's rolling hills are dotted with more than 400 family-owned vineyards, where oak barrels age vintage nectars and visitors are invited to stop, taste, and sniff private-label wines. Vineyards range from St. Helena’s popular Quintessa estate, a 280-acre property specializing in cabernet sauvignon, to lesser-known wineries such as Heibel Ranch Vineyards, which you can tour on the back of a 1963 Jeep. Although some wineries welcome drop-by tastings, your best bet is to make appointments ahead of time.
The valley's culinary scene has also risen to prominence, with chefs such as Thomas Keller spearheading a haute cuisine movement. The charming main streets of Yountville and St. Helena are studded with gourmet restaurants praised for their sustainable practices and fresh, farm-to-table cuisine. If you’re tired of sipping wine all day, grab a wheat beer or a pale ale at one of the dozens of local breweries.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.