Hotel at a Glance: Warwick Denver Hotel
Located just east of Denver’s city center, the Warwick Denver Hotel is a departure from the ordinary. This recently renovated, chic spot exudes warmth and style, from the entrance’s manicured hedges to the lobby’s velvet chairs and marble floors.
- Go swimming: It’s the only hotel in the city with a heated rooftop pool.
- A room with a view: Floor-to-ceiling windows, which look out to downtown Denver, open onto private balconies with tables and chairs.
- Walking distance to: the pedestrian-only 16th Street Mall, the Denver Art Museum, Coors Field, and the Colorado State Capitol
- Onsite dining: The award-winning Randolph’s restaurant offers a large wine list and dishes such as bison bacon burgers and blue-cheese porter filets. Grab a cocktail from the bar and head over to the wraparound outdoor patio to unwind.
- Hot tip: The hotel offers complimentary car service to any destination within 2 miles, which means you can leave the car—and the parking fees—behind.
Denver: Mile High City in the Rocky Mountains
Modern urban life meets the Old West in the Mile High City. Founded as a mining town in the 1850s, Colorado's capital has never quite lost its rugged frontier spirit. The proximity of the Rocky Mountains probably has a lot to do with it. The great outdoors are bound to stay near the forefront of your mind with such a spectacular reminder crowding the horizon.
If you can tear your eyes away from the scenery, though, there's a lot to see in the city. In the trendy Lower Downtown Historic District—LoDo to natives—you can take a stroll through the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver or mingle with the fashion-forward crowd filling the restaurants, boutiques, and nightclubs of Larimer Square. Downtown, the pedestrian-friendly 16th Street Mall cuts a swath through the heart of the city, past sidewalk cafés, skyscrapers, and plazas filled with street performers.
For an outdoor adventure inside city limits, make your way to City Park, which houses the Denver Zoo as well as the Denver Museum of Nature & Science. The museum’s long-standing wildlife hall features more than 90 dioramas and taxidermal animals from around the world, including the Arctic walruses and the cheetahs that once guarded Nicolas Cage's mind.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.