Top Reasons to Stay at Westin Pasadena
- It’s located in the heart of Pasadena, close to Old Town and the Rose Bowl.
- This Groupon includes a bottle of wine, WiFi, and an appetizer at Ventanas Restaurant & Bar, which serves fresh California cuisine amid Spanish-style décor and a sunny patio.
- You can get views of the city or the mountains in the Westin’s Deluxe and Executive. Each features 42-inch flat screen TVs and supremely comfortable Westin Heavenly Beds®.
- There’s a heated outdoor pool that overlooks the city.
- You can unwind with a cocktail in the lobby bar, replete with two flat screen TVs.
Pasadena, California: Parades, Playhouses, and Parrots
The city of Pasadena holds its famous annual Tournament of Roses Parade in the dead of winter—January 1. As one of the parade’s creators put it: "In New York, people are buried in snow. Here our flowers are blooming and our oranges are about to bear. Let's hold a festival to tell the world about our paradise." Millions of people worldwide tune into the event on TV to watch elaborate floats covered in flower petals and marching bands.
The parade nicely encapsulates the sunny feeling of Pasadena. Located 10 miles north of Los Angeles and bordered by the green San Gabriel Mountains, Pasadena feels like paradise all year long. It even has its own population of naturalized parrots.
The climate here attracts movie stars, artists, and scholars—the California Institute of Technology, or Caltech, is located here, as is NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Among the cultural institutions here, it’s worth it to check out the Norton Simon Museum. It’s assembled one of the biggest private art collections in the world, with works dating back 2,000 years and spanning Renaissance and Southeast Asian works.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
95% of 44 customers recommend
“Many bests at this location - the proximity of the facility to marvelous Old Town Pasadena and to the freeway, excellent customer service, fast valet parking and...”
“Many bests at this location - the proximity of the facility to marvelous Old Town Pasadena and to the freeway, excellent customer service, fast valet parking and vehicle retrieval, the view from the gym and for the size of the gym a good variety of equipment, the hotel is nice and clean and quiet, the linen was crisp and fresh, the towels were thick and absorbent and the water was hot enough - couldn't ask for a better place to rest my head,”
“Really enjoyed our stay and the late check out on weekends was great.”
“Love it!! Great, comfortable room, and the restaurant food and service was top notch! Wonderful place to stay in Pasadena.”
191 North Los Robles Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101