Hotel at a Glance: Wingate by Wyndham Buckhead
Just 10 miles from downtown Atlanta, Wingate by Wyndham Buckhead gives guests easy access to the city’s museums, theme parks, and world-famous Georgia Aquarium.You can also visit nearby restaurants and shopping centers in style—the hotel provides complimentary stretch limousine service to places within a three-mile radius.
- Stay in style: Guest rooms feature hardwood floors, marble and granite in the bathrooms, and overstuffed recliners.
- Onsite dining: The hotel serves a free breakfast each morning with cereal, fresh fruit, and omelets.
- Cool off: The outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by cushioned lounge chairs.
- Grab a drink: The lobby bar is stocked with top-shelf liquors and draft beer.
- Worth a day trip: Lake Sydney Lanier, about 30 miles north of the hotel, is a popular spot for boating.
Atlanta: Urban Parks and Renowned Aquarium in Capital of the South
Named 1 of 50 Places of a Lifetime by National Geographic, Atlanta lies near the Chattahoochee River in Georgia's northwest region known for its famed trees: magnolias, pines, and dogwoods. Despite a metropolitan population of more than five million and what is considered the world's busiest airport by passenger count, Atlanta seems to always offer a relaxing escape. Stroll through the 185 acres of botanical gardens, hiking trails, and oaks at Piedmont Park, or study one of the country's largest Civil War exhibitions at the Atlanta History Center.
Anchored by historical Peachtree Street, the city's midtown area boasts a thriving arts-and-culture scene. Opened in 1929, the Fox Theatre features imposing Egyptian architecture and a custom-made organ with a network of 3,622 pipes. Tours take place on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. The High Museum of Art spotlights more than 12,000 pieces of contemporary and folk art, ranging from Renaissance paintings to photographs from the civil-rights era. Kids might better enjoy the Georgia Aquarium, located downtown at Centennial Olympic Park. Considered the world's largest aquarium with more than 8 million gallons of fresh and marine water and more than 100,000 animals, the aquarium is home to beluga whales, lionfish, whale sharks, bottlenose dolphins, and more.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for two in either a two-double beds or one-king bed room
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48hr cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 16% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Free breakfast
- Fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Free limousine service within a three-mile radius
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48hr cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Not valid with reward points
- 16% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 17 or older; guests 16 or younger stay free
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at check-in for an additional cost.
- By plane: about 20 miles from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- By cab: about $50 from ATL, including a 15% tip