Stay at Wingate by Wyndham Mt. Laurel-Philadelphia
Wingate by Wyndham Mt Laurel-Philadelphia - Greater Philadelphia
Top Reasons to Stay at Wingate by Wyndham Mt. Laurel-Philadelphia
- Located 15 miles east of downtown Philadelphia, Wingate by Wyndham Mt. Laurel-Philadelphia is convenient for travelers exploring New Jersey, greater Philadelphia, and historic Center City.
- Modern guest rooms are outfitted with complimentary WiFi and LCD TVs with HD content.
- The hotel is just 1 mile from the indoor CoCo Key Water Resort, where you can zoom down the four-story Shark Slam water slide, relax in the lazy river, and climb an aquatic jungle gym or visit the Adventure Aquarium a little over ten miles away.
- Each morning, guests wake up to a complimentary continental buffet breakfast.
- You can keep up workout routines at the onsite fitness center or keep up with the office at the 24-hour business center.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey: Relaxing Suburb near Philadelphia’s Center City
A suburb on the outskirts of Philadelphia, Mount Laurel is a quiet New Jersey town with historical landmarks and verdant green spaces. One of the town’s main attractions is the indoor water park at CoCo Key Water Resort, which contains more than 1,000 feet of water slides. The four-story Shark Slam twists and turns for 300 feet before depositing riders in the pool below. There are also tot-friendly areas, including a wading pool and Parrot’s Perch, where a 300-gallon tipping bucket dumps its contents onto swimmers below. A family-friendly complement to the water park is Paws Farm Nature Center, home to more than 80 birds and animals, including chinchillas, turtles, snakes, and hedgehogs.
Nearby, in Philadelphia, the historic Center City neighborhood dates back to the city’s founding in 1682. Today, Center City is Philadelphia’s central business district, with several skyscrapers and high-profile museums. The neighborhood is also home to Independence National Historical Park, whose high concentration of notable landmarks make it America’s most historic square mile. While you’re here, visit Independence Hall⎯birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution⎯or head to the Liberty Bell Center to see the approximately 2,000-pound bell that Martha Washington famously rang to let George know when supper was ready. At the north end of the park, the National Constitution Center features a multimedia presentation on the country’s founding displayed on a 360-degree domed ceiling, as well as galleries of artifacts, including a rare copy of the Emancipation Proclamation.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Fitness center
- 24-hour sundry store
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 refundable authorization charge at check in
- 15% tax added at purchase
- $10 per additional occupant 18 or older paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In All Included Rooms
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 in king rooms; 5 in queen rooms
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; no charge for guests 17 or younger
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $15 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $75 per stay.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms may be available upon request; call the hotel to arrange.
- Room upgrades: room upgrades may be available for an additional fee upon request; call the hotel to arrange
- By plane: about 24 miles from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- By cab: about $60 from PHL
- By car: about 16 miles east of Philadelphia
The Groupon Guide to: Forgotten Mythic Monsters
Everyone remembers the mythic minotaur (body of a man and head of a bull), but how many of these other mythic monsters can you name?
- The Griffin: Body of a lion, head of an eagle
- The Gryphon: Body and head of a Griffin
- The Chimera: Head of a lion, body of a serpent, other creepier head of a goat
- The Centaur: Head of a man, body of a strong, beautiful horse, soul of an angel
- The Normalulon: Body of a minotaur, head of a man
- The Uhohulon: Body of a man, head of a much smaller man
- The Bernie: Body of a Bert, head of an Ernie
- The Potatoclops: A messed up potato with only one eye