Top Reasons to Stay at Wingate by Wyndham Mt. Laurel-Philadelphia
- Located 15 miles east of downtown Philadelphia, Wingate by Wyndham Mt. Laurel-Philadelphia is convenient for travelers exploring New Jersey, greater Philadelphia, and historic Center City.
- Modern guest rooms are outfitted with complimentary WiFi and LCD TVs with HD content.
- The hotel is just 1 mile from the indoor CoCo Key Water Resort, where you can zoom down the four-story Shark Slam water slide, relax in the lazy river, and climb an aquatic jungle gym or visit the Adventure Aquarium a little over ten miles away.
- Each morning, guests wake up to a complimentary continental buffet breakfast.
- You can keep up workout routines at the onsite fitness center or keep up with the office at the 24-hour business center.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey: Relaxing Suburb near Philadelphia’s Center City
A suburb on the outskirts of Philadelphia, Mount Laurel is a quiet New Jersey town with historical landmarks and verdant green spaces. One of the town’s main attractions is the indoor water park at CoCo Key Water Resort, which contains more than 1,000 feet of water slides. The four-story Shark Slam twists and turns for 300 feet before depositing riders in the pool below. There are also tot-friendly areas, including a wading pool and Parrot’s Perch, where a 300-gallon tipping bucket dumps its contents onto swimmers below. A family-friendly complement to the water park is Paws Farm Nature Center, home to more than 80 birds and animals, including chinchillas, turtles, snakes, and hedgehogs.
Nearby, in Philadelphia, the historic Center City neighborhood dates back to the city’s founding in 1682. Today, Center City is Philadelphia’s central business district, with several skyscrapers and high-profile museums. The neighborhood is also home to Independence National Historical Park, whose high concentration of notable landmarks make it America’s most historic square mile. While you’re here, visit Independence Hall⎯birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution⎯or head to the Liberty Bell Center to see the approximately 2,000-pound bell that Martha Washington famously rang to let George know when supper was ready. At the north end of the park, the National Constitution Center features a multimedia presentation on the country’s founding displayed on a 360-degree domed ceiling, as well as galleries of artifacts, including a rare copy of the Emancipation Proclamation.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
94% of 17 customers recommend
“Nice place and it was a great deal ”
“The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. The check in process was a breeze. ”
“Maybe more hot water in the lobby for tea and coffee ”
Mount Laurel, NJ
5000 Clover Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054