Hotel at a Glance: Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
Located on the city's north side, the Wyndham Atlanta Galleria features modern interior design, a spacious fitness center, and recently updated rooms. The hotel is just a 15-minute drive from downtown and even closer to the Cobb Galleria Centre, the upscale Cumberland Mall, and Perimeter Mall.
- Nearby attractions: the CNN Center and the Buckhead entertainment district
- Complimentary shuttle takes guests within a 5-mile radius, including to MARTA stops
- Chattahoochee Grille offers breakfast buffets with made-to-order omelets in a casual setting. Lunch and dinner are also available.
- Kick back and watch the 42-inch flat-screen TV in your guest room.
- Make a splash in the indoor-outdoor pool, which has floor-to-ceiling windows and a spacious sun deck.
Highlights of Atlanta
- Named 1 of 50 Places of a Lifetime by National Geographic, Atlanta lies near the Chattahoochee River in a region known for its magnolia, pine, and dogwood trees.
- Piedmont Park: Stroll through its 185 acres of botanical gardens, hiking trails, and oaks.
- Atlanta History Center: features one of the country's largest Civil War exhibitions
- The Fox Theatre, opened in 1929, features imposing Egyptian architecture and a custom-made organ with a network of 3,622 pipes. Tours take place on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- The High Museum of Art spotlights more than 12,000 pieces of contemporary and folk art, ranging from Renaissance paintings to photographs from the civil-rights era.
- Georgia Aquarium is one of the world's largest, with more than 8 million gallons of fresh and marine water and more than 100,000 animals.