Hotel at a Glance: Wyndham Cypress Palms
Wyndham Cypress Palms is located in Kissimmee, not far from Orlando’s famous theme parks, including SeaWorld Orlando, Universal Orlando Resort, and Legoland Florida. There’s a concierge and a Disney representative onsite to help you plan your vacation, and for an additional fee, a shuttle makes stops at several top attractions, including the Walt Disney World® Resort.
- Nifty in-room amenities: One-bedroom condos feature partial kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and flatware, as well as separate living areas.
- Go swimming: The resort centers on two outdoor swimming pools and a pair of bubbling hot tubs.
- Tee off: Greater Orlando is home to more than 175 golf courses, many of which host PGA tournaments.
- Dining options: Several well-known restaurants are within walking distance of the resort, and there’s a barbecue and picnic area on the grounds.
- Off-the-beaten-path-attraction: Harry P. Leu Gardens is home to a 50-acre botanical garden with colorful flower mazes set on Lake Rowena.
- Play it up: in the arcade game room, on the playground, or at the onsite activity center
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort, it spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find several cultural institutions surrounding Orlando Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, with a collection featuring pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the Science Center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface or race model cars down a 70-foot pinewood-derby track.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom condo
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes:13% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Two outdoor heated swimming pools and two hot tubs
- Planning center for trips to theme parks
- Fitness center
- Picnic and barbecue area
- Arcade game room
- Complimentary WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Not valid with reward points
- 13% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed and one queen sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: not available
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: smoking is not allowed inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 24 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- By transit: Central Florida RTA bus No. 55
- By cab: about $55 from MCO
- By car: about 22 miles southwest of Orlando