Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa - Young Harris, GA
One- or Two-Night Stay for Two with Daily Breakfast and Activity or Spa Credit. Combine Up to 10 Nights.
Rustic Retreat Nestled in Georgia's Blue Ridge Mountains
Two ornate chandeliers hang above the massive stone fireplace in the luxurious lobby of Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. Instead of crystal and glass, they’re made of smooth, interlocking deer antlers. This decoration embodies the blend of nature and elegance that defines the hotel, which is set in the rolling, wooded terrain of northern Georgia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Outside in the crisp mountain air, you'll find an 18-hole golf course, riding stables, and 9.2 miles of hiking trails. In the adjoining 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, meanwhile, you can unwind with soothing massages, facials, and body scrubs. Handcrafted twig furniture populates each lodge or cottage guest room along with one or two quilt-wrapped beds, cozy chairs, and a lamp-lit writing desk. Secluded woodland cottage rooms are set back into the forest and have covered decks with sweeping timberland views. After kicking off the day with a hearty breakfast in the lodge's main dining room, guests can choose a resort activity such as horseback riding or golfing on Brasstown Valley's acclaimed 18-hole golf course. One- or two-hour horseback-riding excursions depart daily from the onsite stables, and riding lessons are also available. The resort boasts more than nine miles of trails through the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest, where you may spot white-tailed deer and black bears.
Young Harris, Georgia: Year-Round Outdoor Recreation with a Scenic Mountain Backdrop
The wooded landscape around the Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is rife with gorgeous waterfalls and mountain trails, and rafting and kayaking opportunities are just a short drive away. Brasstown Bald, Georgia's highest peak at 4,784 feet, offers views of four states (Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee) from its summit, and year-round trout fishing in the Hiawassee River nets tasty catches as well as peaceful hours. In Young Harris and Hiawassee, art galleries and cinemas offer reminders of modern life for visitors wishing the local wildlife would start recreating scenes from Hawaii Five-O.
What You Get
Stay for two in a king or double room with daily breakfast for two
- Option 1: $129 for a one-night stay with a $75 activity or spa credit, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $272 value)
- Option 2: $265 for a two-night stay with a $100 activity or spa credit, valid for check-in Friday (up to a $594 value)
Book by: 1/18/13
Travel window: 12/1/12–3/28/13
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Onsite spa
- 18-hole golf course
- Hiking and horseback riding
- Fitness center, steam room, and sauna
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 1/18/13 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 12/1/12-3/28/13
- Not valid 12/24, 12/25, 12/31, 1/23, 1/24, 1/31, 2/15 or 2/16
- Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts
- Limit 5 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 7-day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points
- $10.70 resort fee and 12% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
King of Double Room
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $75 per stay, subject to availability; request during booking.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Resort fee includes: unlimited local phone calls, access to fitness center and sauna, fishing equipment, access to tennis court and equipment, daily newspaper, WiFi, and access to the business center
- By plane: about 120 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- By car: about 110 miles north of Atlanta
- By shuttle: three-person minimum, $75 per person, one-way from ATL
The Groupon Guide to: Hotel Amenities
Most people choose a hotel based on what amenities it offers and how many of its TV channels show a live feed of the local city council. Here are some of the amenities that you might be lucky enough to experience on your next trip:
- Pool full of people who can swim but not as well as you
- Room service delivered directly to the hotel restaurant
- Dogs that will keep your sheets warm when you're not using the bed and special electric jackets that will keep the dogs warm
- Spa where they at least brush your teeth for you instead of just squishing your muscles
- Unlimited wigs, so you can really feel like you're escaping
- Rooms where families can go to yell at each other
- An in-room safe for keeping items so valuable you would never trust yourself to touch them
- Free wireless Internet that only goes to the hotel's email provider, Hotelwhispers.net