Luxury Resort with Spa and Marina on Brentwood Bay
Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa sits right on the edge of the eponymous bay; the property has such expansive views of the water that Fodor's praised the setting as "magnificent.” But there's more to do at the resort than admire the surroundings. The Butchart Gardens are nearby, and right on the resort's 50-slip marina there’s an eco-center that hosts year-round charter cruises.
Inside the hotel, many of the guest rooms feature private balconies overlooking the bay, and all of the rooms have jetted soak tubs, fireplaces, and handcrafted wood furnishings. You can also unwind at the onsite Spa-Essence of Life, which incorporates essential oils, seaweed, and crushed grapes into invigorating massages and skin treatments.
At the hotel's Seagrille and Sushi Bar, chefs use fresh, local seafood and organic produce to craft seasonal dishes such as housemade ravioli, Pacific Rim sushi, and Alberta-raised filet mignon. In the Brentwood Pub, you can enjoy craft brews and wood-fired pizza next to a crackling fire and views of the marina.
Brentwood Bay, British Columbia: Secluded Seaside Town with Exotic Gardens just North of Victoria
Roughly 12 miles (20 km) north of Victoria, the small town of Brentwood Bay occupies a quiet stretch of coast that curls around Saanich Inlet on Vancouver Island. The seaside locale means you have access to a range of activities on the water, including kayaking, eco-cruising and scuba diving. British Columbia's waters are also home to orca whales; you can sometimes spot them while canoeing and kayaking in the bay.
Farther inland, the most popular attraction is the 55-acre The Butchart Gardens, which flourish year-round with more than a million flowers and ancient trees. And at the nearby Victoria Butterfly Gardens, you can see koi fish, flamingos, and thousands of colorful butterflies.
Drive about 30 minutes south to find Victoria, which is known as the City of Gardens for its abundant greenery. As British Columbia's capital and one of the oldest cities in the Pacific Northwest, Victoria is rife with culture and history; downtown, you'll find more than a dozen art galleries, intimate teahouses, centuries-old churches, and museums.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Right on Brentwood Bay
- 50-slip marina
- Restaurant, sushi bar, and pub
- Day spa
- Near The Butchart Gardens
- Includes: daily breakfast for 2, free champagne upon arrival, free parking, and free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa
- Must be 19 or older to check in
- Not valid with reward points
- 12% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ocean Suite and Deluxe Ocean Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
One Bedroom Suite
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children
- Adding occupants above standard: breakfast not included for occupants above standard, $24 additional fee for each additional breakfast
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 12 miles from Victoria International Airport (YYJ)
- By transit: Verdier FS Keally stop via BC Transit
- By cab: about C$25 from YYJ
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
The Groupon Guide to: Popular Acronyms
Between SEAL Team 6 and LEBRON JAMES, acronyms—words whose letters each stand for a word—have been in the news a lot lately. Here are some of the most famous acronyms:
SCUBA: Self-contained underwater breathing apparatus
TUBA: Terrible underwater breathing apparatus
ARUBA: Aquatic recreation with underwater breathing apparatuses
CUBA: Country un-bound by America
CARNAUBA: Common acronym regarding nothing about underwater breathing apparatuses