Top Reasons to Visit Buffalo Hills Resort
- The resort spreads across 360 acres in southeastern Ohio's hilly countryside near Amish country.
- A herd of buffalo lives on the resort grounds. Keep a camera handy to snap photos of them grazing on the property.
- This deal includes horseback riding for two along trails crisscrossing the resort.
- Other onsite recreation opportunities include ATV rentals, mini golf, and fishing.
- Most of the cabins on this private resort come equipped with full kitchens.
Senecaville, Ohio: Quiet Village near Southeastern Ohio’s Amish Country
The small village of Senecaville sits in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in southeastern Ohio. The verdant hillsides are dotted with Amish farmhouses where locals sell baked goods and handcrafted furniture. It’s not uncommon to see a horse and buggy clopping along the tree-lined streets. Not far from Buffalo Hills Resort, you can go fishing at Seneca Lake, a manmade reservoir that’s one of the largest lakes in Ohio.
Senecaville is about two hours from Columbus if you’re interested in taking a day trip. Some of the capital city’s major attractions include the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium and COSI, which keeps kids and adults entertained with hundreds of interactive exhibits.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.