Top Reasons to Visit Cambria Suites
- From the hotel, visitors can drive to the University of Wisconsin – Madison, downtown Madison, and the city’s lakes in 20 minutes or less.
- Reflect, the onsite restaurant, serves bistro fare for breakfast and dinner, as well as desserts from the Cheesecake Factory.
- Spacious suites feature flat-screen LCD TVs and a media hub for laptops and MP3 players.
- The hotel has a full-service bar and a 24-hour sundry store where guests can get gourmet salads and sandwiches.
- The hotel is especially convenient for business travelers, since it’s located in the American Center business park, home to many corporate headquarters.
- Other nearby attractions include the Wisconsin State Capitol and East Towne Mall, which has more than 100 shops and about a dozen restaurants. Be sure to walk down Madison’s State Street, a pedestrian avenue lined with restaurants, bars, and student hangouts.
Madison, Wisconsin: Capital City and College Town Surrounded by Water
Madison is nicknamed “The City of Four Lakes” because of its proximity to Lakes Mendota, Monona, Waubesa, and Kegonsa. All that water gives Wisconsin’s capital city an almost coastal feeling—there are striking views almost everywhere you look.
A few blocks from picturesque Lake Monona, you’ll find the capitol building, a white-domed structure that’s the tallest building in Madison. You can take one of the free tours that leave hourly from the information desk or just gaze at the colorful murals painted on the rotunda 200 feet up. On Saturdays, make sure to check out the year-round Dane County Farmers' Market at Capitol Square. More than 160 local vendors at indoor and outdoor stands sell handmade cheeses and honey as well as farm-grown produce.
From Capitol Square, make your way down State Street, a popular pedestrian thoroughfare packed with quirky and upscale shops, ethnic eateries, and bookstores. It’s also packed with students—State Street eventually leads to the campus of the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
Several museums worth visiting are located nearby. The Madison Museum of Contemporary Art is currently showing a collection of prints by famed American painter Ellsworth Kelly, and the Wisconsin Historical Museum has an exhibit of popular inventions and ideas born in Wisconsin.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
“Excellent room for the price ”
“Nice modern look, nice pool and spa. Great breakfast buffet. ”
“Very nice stay, love the King Suite rooms!”
Cambria Suites Madison
5045 Eastpark Blvd
Madison, WI 53718