Top Reasons to Visit Chalet View Lodge
- The timber-framed lodge sits amid the Sierra Mountains, directly adjacent to more than one million square feet of public forest.
- Bilevel terrace suites are equipped with river-rock fireplaces and two flat-screen TVs. Forest-view classic king rooms feature a spacious lofted bedroom brightened by skylights.
- At the Grille, the executive chef crafts upscale American fare such as lobster ravioli and blackened salmon. The eatery is also known for its artisan pizzas, baked in a wood-burning oven.
- In the lobby, an onsite Starbucks shop features coffee and snacks.
- You can get pampered in a sauna, steam room, and spa.
- Feel free to borrow a pair of snowshoes or cross-country skis to explore mountain trails. When you return, warm up in the outdoor hot tub.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.