All-Inclusive Vacation at Oceanfront Resort in the Dominican Republic
Included in all options:
- Round-trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Seven-night, all-inclusive stay in a superior ocean view room at Coral Costa Caribe Resort
- All meals, including buffet and a la carte options
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selection of domestic and international brands
- Non-motorized watersports including snorkeling, windsurfing, and kayaking
- Daily and nightly activity programs
- Bicycles for riding around the premises
- Scuba clinic in the pool
- Concierge services and tour assistance
- 10-minute massage
- Additional departure cities available for additional fee, including Washington D.C. for $150, Boston for $200, and NYC for $230.
Coral Costa Caribe Resort
Juan Dolio, located on the Dominican Republic’s southern coast, has emerged as an upscale resort town in recent years. Several shops and restaurants have popped up, and many hotels in the area have undergone extensive renovations—including the Coral Costa Caribe Resort. This all-inclusive resort overlooks the ocean on Playa Juan Julio, the town’s main beach. It caters to all kinds of guests: there’s a 24-hour sports bar, a Vegas-style casino, and a supervised kids’ club with a separate swimming pool.
Coral Costa Caribe offers a range of complimentary activities. You can borrow kayaks and snorkeling gear to explore the surrounding Caribbean waters, or settle into a chaise lounge at one of the resort’s three swimming pools. The main pool, located next to the hotel beach bar, is the most popular—guests gather here to slurp cocktails from the bar’s slushie machines and play games of pool volleyball. The fun goes late into the night— you can play poker and slots at the onsite Dreams Casino, or dance to Latin rhythms until 3 a.m. at Boom Disco.
With five restaurants onsite, you have the opportunity to sample a variety of international and local cuisine. Santa Fe Grill serves up traditional Mexican fare such as prawns in tequila sauce and enchiladas, and the Ambar restaurant buffet features homemade pastas.
The resort’s superior rooms included in this package are cool and comfortable with balconies or patios and air-conditioning.
Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic: Resort Town with Family-Friendly Beaches and Active Nightlife
Juan Dolio is located less than one hour east of Santo Domingo on the shores of the Caribbean Ocean. After a series of improvements, the town has had more than 14 million cubic feet of sand added to its beaches. At Playa Juan Dolio, the main beach in town, a manmade barrier blocks large waves, making it a popular spot for swimming and sunbathing. Among the other favorite pastimes here: golf and gambling at the casinos.
For a small town, Juan Dolio boasts an impressive nightlife scene. Restaurants and dance clubs line the main strip, a scenic stretch that follows the shoreline.
There’s a rowdy nightlife scene in San Pedro de Macoris, too, located a few miles east. By day, you can visit the city’s historic sugar plantations by hopping on the back of an ATV.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.