Clarion Inn-Overland Park - Greater Kansas City
One- or Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Double Room with Drinks and Appetizer at The Ox Bar and Grill
Hotel at a Glance: Clarion Inn–Overland Park
Clarion Inn–Overland Park offers easy highway access to Kansas City, Missouri, just 17 miles to the north. With this Groupon, you can munch on an appetizer and sip two drinks at the onsite restaurant, The Ox Bar and Grill.
- Guest room amenities: cable TV, coffeemaker, and free WiFi
- Stay fit: exercise room and seasonal outdoor pool
- Go Chiefs!: Arrowhead Stadium is just 16 miles away.
Kansas City, Missouri: Barbecue, Jazz, and Nightlife
It's a quick, 18-mile jaunt from the suburb of Overland, Kansas to the hub of Kansas City, Missouri. In Kansas City, the ratio of fountains to barbecue joints is roughly 2:1—as in, 200-plus public fountains and more than 90 restaurants where you can order the city’s signature slow-smoked meat. Though Kansas City is known for its aquatic architecture and barbecue, it has also evolved into an artistic hub. Here, you’ll find a legendary history of jazz and blues, a brand-new performing arts center, and the world-class Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, prized for its European paintings and Imperial Chinese art. Add a die-hard sports community and a downtown area named one of America’s best by Forbes magazine, and the at-times overlooked Kansas City has all the makings of a memorable getaway: culture, Midwestern charm, and an endless supply of sauce-slathered ribs.
Though the storied jazz scene continues to thrive in numerous clubs around 18th and Vine, it’s the flashy Power & Light District that draws a fashionable late-night crowd. This nine-block neighborhood in the middle of downtown is home to more than 50 shops, restaurants, and bars. If the weather is warm, head to the open-air rooftop lounge at Elements or The Jones for a drink under the moonlight.
What You Get
Stay for two with two drinks and an appetizer at The Ox Bar and Grill
- Option 1: $59 for 1 night in a king room (up to a $100 value)
- Option 2: $59 for 1 night in a two-double room (up to a $95 value)
- Option 3: $99 for 2 nights in a king room (up to a $180 value)
- Option 4: $99 for 2 nights in a two-double room (up to a $170 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 10/18/13
Travel window: 8/25/13–2/28/14
- Blackout dates: not valid 10/5
- Cancellation policy & fees: must cancel by 4 p.m. on day of scheduled arrival or fee of applicable 1-night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 17.65% tax not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 10/18/13 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 8/25/13-2/28/14
- Not valid 10/5
- Limit 3 per person
- Limit 3 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required; subject to availability
- Must cancel by 4pm on day of scheduled arrival or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- 17.65% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 in king rooms; 5 in two-double rooms
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; guests 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- By plane: 32 miles from Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
- By cab: about $70 from MCI
- By car: 18 miles south of Kansas City, MO