Top Reasons to Stay at Cobblestone Manor Bed & Breakfast
- Located just 30 miles north of Detroit, the historical Victorian-style inn was originally built in 1840 as an 11-room farmhouse. Today it features period furniture, such as the writing desk in the Presidential suite that once belonged to Henry Ford.
- The B&B has manicured grounds that resemble a quaint cottage garden with a gazebo, fountain, and walkways.
- Guest rooms are outfitted with queen-size four-poster beds (king-size in the Presidential suite), and most have whirlpool tubs and fireplaces.
- Each morning, innkeepers Paul and Heather prepare a complimentary breakfast in the sunny breakfast room or candlelit dining room. You can sample a cobblestone, their signature dish, a flaky biscuit topped with cinnamon sugar and chopped pecans.
- The inn is located just 3 miles from The Palace, home of the Detroit Pistons, and less than 5 miles from the Great Lakes Crossing outlet mall in Auburn Hills.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.