Top Reasons to Stay at Comfort Inn Salt Lake City Airport
- The hotel is conveniently situated less than 10 miles from downtown Salt Lake City and the famous Salt Lake Temple. Take a day trip to one of the city's ski resorts to take advantage of the area's abundant snowfalls.
- At Cedar Creek Grill & Bar, you can pair wine and steaks before a crackling fireplace.
- In the morning, a complimentary full breakfast includes belgian waffles, eggs, and biscuits and gravy.
- Monday through Thursday, the hotel hosts a meet-and-greet reception with complimentary appetizers.
- Guest rooms are equipped with 32-inch flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet.
Salt Lake City: Mormon Heritage, Skiing, and the Great Salt Lake
Circled by mountains on every side, Utah's capital city occupies a fertile valley that draws visitors each year looking to play in the great outdoors. Skiing is of course one of the most popular pastimes. Thanks to the nearly 500 inches of snow the area receives annually, several year-round resorts offer access to slopes suitable for skiers of all skill levels. Northwest of the city lies the Great Salt Lake—the largest saltwater lake in the Western Hemisphere.
Those interested in the origins of the city or the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints can check out the Church History Museum, home to a large collection of Mormon art and artifacts. If you’re looking to research your own genealogy, visit the Family History Library and search through a large database with the help of professional staffers and trained volunteers. The library is open to the general public for no charge. Before leaving town, don’t forget to take a tranquil stroll through the Temple Square gardens surrounding the iconic Salt Lake Temple.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.