Top Reasons to Visit Cooper Hill Inn
- The inn sits at 2,300-foot near the top of Cooper Hill in southern Vermont’s Green Mountains. It offers a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside that the Boston Globe calls “one of the most spectacular … in all New England.”
- Resident Chef Lee uses locally sourced ingredients—including ones from their own onsite gardens—to prepare eclectic Asian dishes.
- Guests can sample the sumptuous creations during a prix fixe dinner, a hearty country breakfast, and an optional cooking class
- All guest rooms have gorgeous mountain views and are decorated in different themes.
- Converted from an 18th-century farmhouse, the colonial-style inn is furnished with Asian and American antiques and features common rooms stocked with games, movies, and books, as well as WiFi access.
- Beautifully landscaped flower gardens color the 10-acre property in shades of pink, purple, orange, and green.
- A mile from the inn, the Green Mountain National Forest offers spectacular hiking and biking trails. Nearby Mount Snow and Haystack Mountain also offer hiking trails.
Dover, Vermont: Small Rural Town near Popular Ski Area
Tucked in the rural region of Vermont’s Mount Snow Valley, Dover has a classic New England look complete with mom-and-pop shops and white-clapboard houses. The town is home to a few landmark structures, however; the area owes its popularity to Mount Snow. In addition to being one of the closest ski areas to New York and Boston, Mount Snow offers plenty to do during the warmer seasons as well; hikers and mountain bikers can take advantage of more than 20 miles of trails through the mountain terrain. Canoeing is available on the Connecticut River, and visitors can enjoy farmers markets and antiquing in nearby Brattleboro. The mountain also has an 18-hole golf course and chairlift rides offering views of southern Vermont and New York State.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
East Dover, VT
117 Cooper Hill Rd
Dover, VT 05356