10-Night Caribbean Cruise from Costa Cruises - Bahamas, Turks, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Mexico
10-Night Cruise Departing 12/7/13 with On-Board Meals and Optional Excursions. Price per Person Based on Double Occupancy.
10-Night Caribbean Cruise
This 10-night cruise sets out from Miami aboard the posh Costa Luminosa. Among its many onboard amenities: several pools, a cigar lounge, four gourmet restaurants, and a 4-D interactive cinema. At each port of call, you'll have the chance to relax on deck or de-board and explore the local attractions. Travelers can participate in optional tours for an additional fee. Click here to see the cruise itinerary.
This cruise includes:
- 10 nights' accommodations in an Inside, Outside, or Veranda cabin on Costa Luminosa
- Time in port: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Nassau Straw Market sells handwoven hats and baskets, along with intricate wood carvings.
- Ahoy, matey!: Hear sea shanties and explore a replicated ship at Pirates of Nassau, an interactive museum that chronicles Nassau's pirate history.
- Time in port: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Historic Cockburn Town charms with its tiny whitewashed buildings and lighthouses; you can snorkel among more than 1,000 sunken ships just off shore.
- John Glenn landed here after he returned from becoming America's first astronaut to orbit earth; centuries before him, Christopher Columbus also stopped here
- Time in port: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Celebrity hangout: Errol Flynn, Marilyn Monroe, and "James Bond" author Ian Fleming have spent time here
- Dunn River Falls tumbles from nearly 600 feet deep in the rainforest. Climb the step-like rocks or admire them from the river on an optional mini-boat adventure ($89 per person)
- Time in port: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Catch some rays amid coral sand on the famous Seven Mile Beach, which Travel + Leisure ranked among the best beaches on earth
- Snorkel near stingrays that surround a shallow sandbar at Stingray City (fees apply)
- Time in port: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sea turtles and living coral reefs surround the island; take an optional 4-hour kayak and snorkeling tour for an upclose view ($74 per person).
- Time in port: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Chankanaab National Park has a lagoon where you can swim with dolphins ($129 fee)
- Faro Celerain Ecological Reserve is rife with crocodiles, iguanas, and mangrove forests
- Time in port: The boat docks here, your final port of call, at 8 a.m.
- Miami Seaquarium: 30-plus acres of killer whales, sea lions, and other marine life; views of Biscayne Bay ($84 per person)
What You Get
- Starting at $529, 11-day/10-night Caribbean cruise
- 3 options available, departuring on 12/7/13 from Miami.
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Included in all options:
- 10 nights Inside, Outside, or Veranda cabin accommodations on Costa Luminosa
- All on-board meals
Note: All options priced per person and valid for a Travel with a Friend package (two Groupons required), or pay an additional fee to travel solo equal to 80% of the Groupon price. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 11/1/13
- Cancellation policy & fees: fee up to half of Groupon price for cancellations made 30 days or more prior to sailing; fee up to 75% of Groupon price for cancellations made 29-15 days prior to sailing; fee up to Groupon price for cancellations within 14 days of sailing. Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Taxes: $112.70 tax per person not included.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Four restaurants; 11 bars
- Several pools and jacuzzis
- 4-D cinema
- Full service spa
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 11/1/13 or promo value expires
- Depart by 12/7/13, per option bought
- 2/person, +2 as gifts
- Valid only for option bought
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Fee up to half of Groupon price for cancellations made 30 days or more prior to sailing; fee up to 75% of Groupon price for cancellations made 29-15 days prior to sailing; fee up to Groupon price for cancellations within 14 days of sailing
- Cancel in writing
- 21+ to check in and travel
- Credit card required at booking
- $112.70 tax/person not included
- Additional fee of 80% of Groupon price to travel solo
- Gratuity not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Inside, Outside or Veranda Cabin
- One queen or two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: contact Costa Cruises directly for pricing
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the cabins.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed on the ship.
- Accessibility: call to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.