Top Reasons to Stay at Costa Sur Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta
- Located just a few miles south of Puerto Vallarta, the resort overlooks a sandy swath of private beach, where you can sunbathe or swim in a protected lagoon.
- You can snorkel in the reefs just off the coast or borrow a paddleboard to explore the area. This getaway includes two-hour rentals for the necessary gear.
- Dining options include an oceanfront restaurant, a snack bar, and a casual bar serving cocktails.
- Dip into one of the two outdoor pools for a refreshing swim.
- Oceanfront studios have balconies overlooking the sea; you might catch a glimpse of dolphins or humpback whales.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tropical Paradise with Cosmopolitan Flair
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico’s most sophisticated vacation destination, with expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as the malecón offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse. For a glimpse of the city's history, head to Viejo Vallarta, also known as Old Town, where artists peddle shawls and piñatas and mariachi bands serenade couples dancing on Plaza Principal.