Top Reasons to Visit Double JJ Resort with Gold Rush Indoor Water Park
- With this weekend stay, you’ll get a $200 resort credit valid for onsite activities ranging from indoor-water-park access to horseback riding, snow tubing, and seasonal dogsled rides.
- Available complimentary activities may include crafts, line dancing, pony rides, and admission to the petting farm. For additional outdoor recreation, head to the nearby Manistee National Forest.
- The resort’s 60,000-square-foot Gold Rush water park is open on the weekends only and stays open year-round. Attractions include a wave pool, an indoor-outdoor hot tub, tubing, and slides.
- There are a variety of dining options onsite. Sundance Saloon &Steakhouse serves steak, seafood, and all-you-can-eat ribs on Fridays. For a quick bite, munch on burgers and pizza at Rustler’s Roost. A breakfast buffet is also available.
- Loft rooms accommodate up to four guests and are located just a stone's throw from the water park. Up to six people can sleep comfortably in the roomy family cabins. Situated a short shuttle ride from the water park, each of these rustic log cabins has its own private jacuzzi tub.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
72% of 106 customers recommend
“Great time, we'll be back.”
“Nice place, good value. ”
“I really enjoyed the friendly staff and the ability to meet new people staying at the ranch, The cabins are a great way to stay indoors, but get a great camp fire...”
“I really enjoyed the friendly staff and the ability to meet new people staying at the ranch, The cabins are a great way to stay indoors, but get a great camp fire experience. The kids loved it!”
Double JJ Resort Rothbury
5900 Water Rd
Rothbury, MI 49452