Top Reasons to Visit Double JJ Resort
- You’ll get a $100 or $150 resort credit to use toward onsite activities, which include an indoor water park (open daily through Labor day and weekends year-round), horseback riding, and laser tag.
- Complimentary activities may include crafts, line dancing, pony rides, and admission to the petting farm. For additional outdoor recreation, head to the nearby Manistee National Forest.
- The resort’s 60,000-square-foot Gold Rush water park is open daily through Labor Day and on weekends year-round. It has a wave pool, an indoor-outdoor hot tub, tubing, and slides. Guests should note that after Labor Day, the water park is only open weekends.
- Onsite dining options include Sundance Saloon & Steakhouse, which serves steak, seafood, a fish fry on Fridays, and all-you-can-eat ribs on Saturdays. A breakfast buffet is also available.
- Loft rooms accommodate up to four guests and are located just a stone's throw from the water park. Up to six people can sleep comfortably in family cabins, which are a short shuttle ride from the water park and have private jacuzzi tubs.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
“Great time, we'll be back.”
“Nice place, good value. ”
“I really enjoyed the friendly staff and the ability to meet new people staying at the ranch, The cabins are a great way to stay indoors, but get a great camp fire...”
“I really enjoyed the friendly staff and the ability to meet new people staying at the ranch, The cabins are a great way to stay indoors, but get a great camp fire experience. The kids loved it!”