Top Reasons to Visit Double JJ Resort
- You’ll get a $100 or $150 resort credit to use toward onsite activities, which include an indoor water park (open daily through Labor day and weekends year-round), horseback riding, and laser tag.
- Complimentary activities may include crafts, line dancing, pony rides, and admission to the petting farm. For additional outdoor recreation, head to the nearby Manistee National Forest.
- The resort’s 60,000-square-foot Gold Rush water park is open daily through Labor Day and on weekends year-round. It has a wave pool, an indoor-outdoor hot tub, tubing, and slides. Guests should note that after Labor Day, the water park is only open weekends.
- Onsite dining options include Sundance Saloon & Steakhouse, which serves steak, seafood, a fish fry on Fridays, and all-you-can-eat ribs on Saturdays. A breakfast buffet is also available.
- Loft rooms accommodate up to four guests and are located just a stone's throw from the water park. Up to six people can sleep comfortably in family cabins, which are a short shuttle ride from the water park and have private jacuzzi tubs.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.