Top Reasons to Visit DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas-Farmers Branch
- The hotel is less than 15 miles north of downtown Dallas, close to the Farmers Branch DART station, so you’ll be able to hop on and head downtown. The hotel is close to the championship Indian Creek Golf Club and a short drive from Cowboys Stadium in Arlington.
- A complimentary hotel shuttle will take you to surrounding area attractions, such as the posh shops of Galleria Dallas, less than 5 miles away.
- This DoubleTree is set right on Las Colinas Crossings Lake, and there are 27 miles of lakeside trails to walk or bike around.
- The hotel’s onsite dining options include the American-style Club Café, which has an attached Club Room with brews on tap and free billiards. You can relax with a cocktail in front of panoramic windows that look out over the lake.
- Each of the spacious rooms is decorated in calming earth tones. Choose a king balcony room for a sweeping view of either Las Colinas Crossings Lake or the city.
Dallas: Historical Parks and Rejuvenated Urban Districts in North Texas
Though some know Dallas only for the massive Cowboys Stadium (which is actually in Arlington), the city is also an enclave of arts and nature, overflowing with botanical gardens, art galleries, and live theater. Historic Main Street connects many of the city’s recently rejuvenated urban districts, as well as the popular Main Street Garden, a block-long public park surrounded by architecturally significant buildings. Locals come here to picnic on the expansive lawn or watch a movie under the moonlight in the summer and fall.
A short walk from downtown Dallas, you’ll find horse-drawn carriages clopping along brick streets in the city’s historic West End district, which dates back to the 19th century. This part of the city also contains Dealey Plaza, where President Kennedy was assassinated in November 1963. At The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza housed in the former Texas School Book Depository, you can visit the spot where Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have shot at Kennedy’s presidential motorcade.
Joggers and bikers can zip through the fashionable Turtle Creek neighborhood, located about 4 miles west of downtown, via the Katy Trail, which follows an old interstate railroad. Back near downtown Dallas, the 277-acre Fair Park is the location of North America’s largest Ferris wheel and seven museums and four performing-arts centers, many of which are inside art-deco buildings built for the 1936 Texas Centennial Exposition.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
94% of 138 customers recommend
“great rooms, great service”
“Lovely room and wonderful staff”
“Very clean and staff and nice and helpful”
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas-Farmers Branch
11611 Luna Rd; Lbj Freeway And Luna Road
Farmers Branch, TX 75234