Top Reasons to Visit Elevation Hotel and Spa
- The hotel is located at the base of Crested Butte Mountain Resort, just a short walk from outdoor activities on the mountain and the village’s shops, restaurants, and art galleries.
- A nearby chairlift ride is a great way to see the beautiful mountain scenery. At the top of the Silver Queen line, you can hike the iconic Mount Crested Butte. If you take the Red Lady Express, bring your mountain bikes to tool around the network of single-track trails.
- The Summer Adventure Park has activities to keep both kids and adults busy, including a climbing wall, bungee trampolines, and an 18-hole mini-golf course.
- Each of two $30 spa credits can be used toward any 50-minute or longer service at Elevation Spa, such as massage therapy, body treatments, and facials.
- Use your $25 dining credit toward breakfast, lunch, or dinner at the onsite 9380 Prime. The casual eatery is best enjoyed at dinnertime, when all the candles are lit.
Crested Butte, Colorado: Small Resort Town in the Rockies with Authentic Old West Charm
Crested Butte is situated at 9,000 feet in southwest Colorado's Rocky Mountains, where it’s surrounded by lovely scenery. The downtown area reflects its Old West roots. Victorian storefronts and art galleries line downtown Elk Avenue, and there’s a famous rum distillery that welcomes visitors year-round. For a glimpse into the town's history, head to the Crested Butte Mountain Heritage Museum, which has an elaborate diorama that elucidates life here in the mining days of the 1920s.
Though most famous for skiing, Crested Butte is also hailed as one of the most dynamic cities in the country for mountain biking. Some even claim the sport actually began here. A must-do for bikers is Pearl Pass—the birthplace of the "fat-tire" craze—which stretches for nearly 40 miles through rugged alpine terrain.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
92% of 36 customers recommend
“We went there during the off season. It was quiet. The restaurant was great, service was great. Cute like kids museum nearby. I would go back”
“Ski in - ski out. Great value”
“The standard of the room exceeded expectations. The staff was extremely helpful. The ski in ski out location was perfect.”