Top Reasons to Visit Elevation Hotel and Spa
- It’s located at the base of Crested Butte Mountain Resort, just a short walk from outdoor activities on the mountain and the village’s shops, restaurants, and art galleries.
- The Summer Adventure Park has activities to keep both kids and adults busy, including a climbing wall, bungee trampolines, and an 18-hole mini-golf course. Or simply make the mountain your playground—it has trails with scenic overlooks and picnic areas.
- The summer chairlift (two passes are included in this Groupon) is a great way to see the beautiful mountain scenery. At the top of the Silver Queen line, you can hike the iconic Mount Crested Butte. If you take the Red Lady Express, bring your mountain bikes to tool around the network of single-track trails.
- Handsome furnishings and mountain-chic decor give the guest rooms an upscale-lodge feel. The hotel’s shared spaces welcome you to relax by the two-sided fireplace, and each night there’s a wine reception where you can sample selected varietals.
- Your two $30 spa credits can be used toward any 50-minute or longer service at Elevation Spa, such as massage therapy ($105+), body treatments ($135+), and facials ($125+).
- Breakfast and lunch are served at the onsite 9380, but it’s best at dinnertime when all the candles are lit. It’s a swanky atmosphere yet still casual, with flat-screens TVs over the white-marble bar.
Crested Butte, Colorado: Small Resort Town in the Rockies with Authentic Old West Charm
Crested Butte is situated at 9,000 feet in southwest Colorado's Rocky Mountains, and is surrounded by some lovely scenery. Crested Butte's downtown area nods to its Old West roots. Victorian storefronts and art galleries line downtown Elk Avenue, and there’s a famous rum distillery that welcomes visitors year-round. For a glimpse into the town's history, head to the Crested Butte Mountain Heritage Museum, which has an elaborate diorama that elucidates life here in the mining days of the 1920s.
Though most famous for skiing, Crested Butte is also hailed as one of the most dynamic cities in the country for mountain biking. Some even claim the sport actually began here. A must-do for bikers is Pearl Pass—the birthplace of the "fat-tire" craze—which stretches for nearly 40 miles through rugged alpine terrain.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.