Top Reasons to Stay at Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond
- You can stay at the hotel and leave your car there for up to seven days before you fly through Vancouver International Airport. The hotel provides free transportation to and from the airport.
- There are views of downtown Richmond from the hotel’s rooftop garden, which has wooden benches and a small jogging path.
- The hotel’s indoor pool and hot tub are open all year long.
- Wild British Columbia salmon and certified Angus steaks aged a minimum of 28 days are on the menu at Carver’s Steakhouse + Lounge.
- Your stay includes continental breakfast for two.
- Junior suites have lots of space, with separate living rooms and small kitchens.
- The hotel is within walking distance of the Canada Line Skytrain, which goes directly to downtown Vancouver.
With this Groupon, you get a one-night stay at Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond, plus up to seven days of onsite parking. It’s a nice arrangement if you’re traveling outside of Greater Vancouver—you can rest easy knowing that your car is safe and sound in the hotel lot.
Once you’ve returned to Vancouver International Airport, simply take the free shuttle back to the hotel to pick up your vehicle.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
85% of 40 customers recommend
“Great location and wonderful staff, also the parking was great.”
“We had a parking ticket, but our tag had just flown onto the floor, and the hotel staff said they would take care of it, it was not a problem and we really...”
“We had a parking ticket, but our tag had just flown onto the floor, and the hotel staff said they would take care of it, it was not a problem and we really appreciated that.”
“Nice rooms, comfortable beds.”
Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond
7311 Westminster Highway
Richmond, BC V6X 1A3