European Vacation with Airfare - London, Paris, and Rome
8-Day Vacation with Airfare from Gate 1 Travel. Price per Person Based on Double Occupancy
8-Day Vacation in Paris, Rome, and London
This 8-day trip brings you to three of the world's most famous cities: Paris, London, and Rome. With no set itinerary and two nights in each locale, you're free to take in the museums, landmarks, ruins, and restaurants at your own pace.
The vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York
- Flight from Paris to Rome
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- 2 nights of hotel accommodations in London, Paris, and Rome
- Rail transportation between London and Paris
- Daily breakfast
Famous landmarks in England's 2,000-year-old capital city along the Thames include Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace. After a day of sightseeing, check out the theaters of the West End and the dazzling billboards in Piccadilly Circus.
Iconic attraction: St. Paul's Cathedral was completed in the early 18th century and has been London's crowning architectural achievement ever since. Frommers calls it the "defining landmark of the city skyline."
Out of the ordinary: Pollock's Toy Museum houses a quirky collection of wax figurines, early teddy bears, puppets, and mechanical toys from the Victorian age.
Must-do experience: Ride the London Eye, a massive observation wheel that affords overhead views of the city from inside a glass pod.
After all these years, the City of Lights still sets the pace when it comes to fashion, art, food, and romance. Some of the best-known attractions, including the Louvre and Notre-Dame, line the Seine, which cuts the city in half.
Iconic attraction: When the Eiffel Tower was erected in the 1880s, skeptics called it the "world's greatest lamppost." But by now, it's been the site of countless movie scenes and marriage proposals. It looks best after dark, when hundreds of lights illuminate the tower.
Arts and architecture: Visit the Seine's Left Bank to see Gothic gargoyles, bell towers, and elaborate stained-glass windows at Notre-Dame Cathedral. Just up the river, the Musee d'Orsay showcases Impressionist masterpieces by Manet, Degas, and Renoir.
Must-do experience: Stroll along the Champs-Elysees and climb the Arc de Triomphe for a view that's even better than the one atop the Eiffel Tower.
Rome has been dubbed the Eternal City for its many historical and cultural attractions, from Renaissance paintings at the Vatican to the ancient columned Pantheon.
Iconic attraction: Nearly 2,000 years old, the Colosseum was the site of gladiator battles during the height of the Roman Empire.
Sacred site: The Vatican, designated a city-state, is considered the smallest country in the world. It's home to St. Peter's Basilica, an enormous collection of religious artwork, and the Sistine Chapel.
Must-do experience: Throw a coin into Trevi Fountain, which features intricate travertine stone reliefs of Poseidon's chariot. Legend has it the coin toss will ensure your return to Rome.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
The supplemental fee is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking. For information regarding a specific departure date, please call (800) 682-3333 to speak with a Gate 1 Travel Reservation Specialist.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Gate 1 Travel is unable to accommodate extensions for this deal.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares 1 (800)-682-3333.
What You Get
- Starting at $1,399 per person, 8-day London, Paris, and Rome vacation with airfare
- 20 options available, including departures in November and December 2013 and January, February, and March 2014 from NYC (specific gateway will depend on availability).
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: All options priced per person and valid for a Travel with a Friend package (two Groupons required), or pay an additional $400 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 9/24/13
- Cancellation policy & fees: $200/person fee to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day notice or fee of 90% Groupon price; 2-day or fee up to Groupon price. Airfare non-refundable once booked.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Italian City Taxes (payable locally), transfers, optional tours, and gratuities not included.
- Airfare priced per person and based on double occupancy
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 9/24/13 or promo value expires
- 2/person, +2 as gifts
- Valid only for option bought
- Reservation required, subject to availability; trip may be cancelled w/refund if not enough Groupons are bought for that date
- Alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee
- $200/person fee to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day notice or fee of 90% Groupon price; 2-day or fee up to Groupon price
- Airfare non-refundable once booked
- 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking
- Italian City Taxes, transfers, optional tours, and gratuities not included
- $400 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Includes round-trip airfare from New York (avg. flight time 7 hours)
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.