Top Reasons to Visit Glen Oaks Inn
- The inn occupies 24 wooded acres in New Hampshire just minutes from Mt. Washington, the tallest peak in the Northeast.
- It’s easy to access cross-country ski trails, and six local ski mountains, such as Wildcat Mountain, are within 30 minutes’ drive.
- Each morning, the innkeepers prepare a full country breakfast featuring a choice of two entrees and a breakfast meat as well as baked goods.
- You can enjoy the quiet countryside setting on the inn’s enclosed porch, or curl up in front of the common room’s wood-burning fireplace.
- Guest rooms come furnished with antiques.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are served in the afternoon.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.