7-Day Vacation in Paris and London
In just 7 days, you can get lost in Paris’s famous art museums and watch the changing of the guard at London’s Buckingham Palace. This trip sends you to both legendary capital cities, with ample opportunities to explore landmarks and pick up souvenirs along the way. The vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York
- 3 nights of standard accommodations in Paris at the Hotel Meridional or similar
- Continuing flight from Paris to London
- 3 nights of standard accommodations in London at the London House Hotel or similar
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes
It’s hard to imagine that the Eiffel Tower was initially written off as a “tragic lamppost” by skeptical reporters. Since then, it’s become Paris’s most iconic structure and the backdrop for countless engagement photos. During your 3-night stay in the City of Light, you can visit the Eiffel Tower after dark, when thousands of bulbs sparkle from its 1,000-foot-tall frame. Spend your daylight hours checking out the city’s art scene, snapping pics along the Seine river, or nibbling maple-syrup-soaked brioche at riverside cafes that Hemingway and Fitzgerald once frequented.
- The Louvre houses more than 30,000 works of art, including the Mona Lisa and ancient Greek sculptures.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: This 12th-century church towers over the Seine and marks the unofficial center of Paris. Its Gothic spires and gargoyles were immortalized in Victor Hugo’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Hidden secret: Grab a lantern and descend deep into Paris’s underbelly to see catacombs lined with skulls and bones arranged in eerie patterns.
Next up, you’ll take a brief flight to London. The city’s name alone conjures up images of red double-decker buses, Union Jack, and the Queen’s uniformed guards. You’re bound to see all three on this trip to the 2,000-year-old British capital. While you’re there, say hello to Big Ben and the River Thames, which bisects the city as it flows across England.
- Tate Modern: Works by Jackson Pollock and Andy Warhol adorn the walls of this erstwhile power station turned art museum, the most visited modern-art museum in the world.
- See Big Ben from overhead during a ride on the London Eye, a ferris wheel with glass pods that rise up to 400 feet, offering 360-degree views of the city.
- Bottoms up: Sip a Kronenbourg or a Fuller’s Chiswick Bitter at one of London’s nearly 7,000 pubs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Please call go-today at 800-227-3235 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, you can arrange for that over the phone at the time when you redeem your voucher with go-today.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
Check the Deal Options above to see if there is availability for the specific date you are interested in. If there are multiple dates listed in a Deal Option, call go-today at 800-227-3235 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
If go-today is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
For promotions which include airfare, all travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with go-today at the time of reservation.