Grand Oasis Viva - Cancún, Mexico
4-, 5-, or 7-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two. Starting at $509 Total, or $254.50 per Person. Combine Multiple Nights.
All-Inclusive, Adults-Only Beachfront Resort in Cancún
Grand Oasis Viva sits on a Caribbean beachfront in Cancún's lively Hotel Zone. The adults-only, all-inclusive resort not only gives you free rein to indulge at numerous bars and restaurants, but also is less than 10 minutes from Cancún's nonstop nightlife. While you’re here, you can take a dip in a swimming pool with a swim-up bar, play a round at the nearby nine-hole golf course, and on select nights, watch an outdoor stage lit up by tribal fire dancers.
Grand Oasis Viva offers its guests eight restaurants and eight bars, including five spots to eat dinner. Dos Lunas serves exotic Mediterranean cuisine and fresh seafood, and Las Palmas offers a buffet brimming with an assortment of international eats, as well as Brazilian-style rodízio dining. At the end of the pool, bartenders mix exotic cocktails and frosty margaritas behind a swim-up bar.
Kin Ha Spa offers massages and skin treatments that incorporate natural elements. Though spa services cost extra, it's worth it to indulge in a body wrap infused with exotic cenote clay or chocolate. Upstairs in the Grand ocean-view rooms, bright-orange and sea-blue hues lend a tropical vibe. Wide windows open onto ocean breezes and breathtaking Caribbean views. All Grand Oasis Viva guests have access to the resort's sister properties, which include pools, beaches, and 45 total restaurants throughout the Oasis chain.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún's Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it's a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are major draws, the geography is equally enticing farther inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
Cancún pulls in millions of visitors each year, so escaping the crowds and the party atmosphere isn't always easy. But a visit to Playa Delfines offers a chance for sunbathing in relative seclusion. Resorts have yet to encroach upon this stretch of sand, and it's especially popular with surfers.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun and read Tom Clancy novels. For a Mayan-themed day trip, take a 1.5-hour drive from Cancún down the coast to Tulum, a pre-Columbian walled city located on a bluff overlooking the sea—one of the Yucatán Peninsula's most visited Mayan ruins. The Mayan city of Chichén Itzá is only a 2.5-hour drive from Cancún. Here, visitors can snap photographs of the Temple of Kukulkan, which was chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007.
What You Get
- 4-, 5-, or 7-night all-inclusive stay for two in a Grand ocean-view room. Click here to see all options.
Included in all options:
- All meals at up to eight restaurants
- Unlimited alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
- Daily activities
- Greens fees at nearby nine-hole golf course
Policies and Fees
Book by: 11/22/13
Travel window: 9/24/13–12/23/13 (options 1–3) or 1/4/14–2/15/14 (options 4–6)
- Blackout dates: no blackout dates
- Cancellation policy and fees: 72-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable 2 nights' stay up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: tax included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Several dining options
- Outdoor pool with swim-up bar
- Full-service spa
- Beach access
- Access to sister property
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 11/22/13 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 9/24/13-12/23/13 or 1/4/14-2/15/14, per option purchased
- 3/person, +2 as gifts
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 72-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable two-night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in and stay
- Credit card required at booking
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points
- Tax included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Grand Ocean-View Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Checkout: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available upon request by calling the resort.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 16 miles from Cancún International Airport (CUN)
- By cab: about $50 from CUN
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.