Top Reasons to Visit Grape Arbor Bed & Breakfast
- The historic bed and breakfast is surrounded by more than 20 wineries in Lake Erie wine country, the second-largest concord-grape-growing region in the United States.
- The town of North East, where the B&B resides, is a national historic landmark; the property itself consists of two adjacent mansions originally built in the 1830s.
- Each stay includes a four-course breakfast made from fresh, seasonal ingredients, and homemade cookies are always available. Dine among antiques in the dining room or out on the sun porch with views of the garden.
- Guest rooms are decorated with antique furniture such as cherry-wood mantels and four-poster beds, and some have fireplaces and jacuzzi tubs.
- There’s an onsite library with a fireplace and an eclectic selection of books.
- Included in the deal, you’ll get a tour of either Arrowhead Wine Cellars or Lakeview Wine Cellars, both of which are located within 10 minutes of Grape Arbor Bed & Breakfast.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.