Ireland Vacation with Airfare - Kilkenny, Killarney, Limerick, Dublin
7-Day Vacation from Great Value Vacations with Round-Trip Airfare, Hotels, and Rental Car. Price per Person Based on Double Occupancy.
See Historic Cities and Idyllic Countryside on Four-City Emerald Isle Vacation
During this 7-day vacation in Ireland, you’ll get an up-close view of the unspoiled countryside as you drive through rural farmland on your way to accommodations in four separate cities. Your hotel in each locale is conveniently located near popular sites and attractions.
The trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare from JFK, BOS, LAX, or ORD
- Manual-shift economy rental car
- 1 night at Aspect Hotel in Kilkenny
- 2 nights at International Hotel in Killarney
- 2 nights at Absolute Hotel in Limerick
- 1 night at Ballsbridge Hotel in Dublin
- Must-see attraction: Stunning Kilkenny Castle features stained glass windows and carved stone tombstones.
- Souvenir shopping: At Kilkenny Design Centre, you can stock up on artwork and collectible crafts such as wool blankets by John Hanly and Bunbury cutting boards.
- Within walking distance of Aspect Hotel: cathedrals, shops, and restaurants
- City showpiece: Killarney National Park, which boasts lakes, castle ruins, elaborate gardens, and Ireland’s tallest mountains; take a horse and buggy tour of the more remote areas
- Once-in-a-lifetime drive: The Ring of Kerry loops around the southwestern peninsula, revealing views of scenic beaches and ancient monuments.
- International Hotel highlight: Classic cuisine and mountain views at the onsite restaurant
- Must-see attraction: the 13th-century King John's Castle, overlooking the River Shannon
- Literary connections: A two-hour Angela's Ashes-themed walking tour includes stops at several places mentioned in Frank McCourt's memoir, including Windmiill Street, Leamy’s National School, and South’s pub.
- Absolute Hotel highlight: an onsite spa offering massages, facials, and body wraps
- Take a stroll: among classical buildings, gardens, and bell towers at Trinity College; onetime students include Oscar Wilde and Samuel Beckett
- Drink like a local: Choose from more than 100 whiskeys at Bowes Lounge or grab a cozy corner at John Kehoe’s.
- Ballsbridge Hotel highlight: guest rooms with contemporary furnishings and plush bedding
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
All travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
What You Get
- Starting at $799, 7-day/6-night four-city Ireland vacation with airfare
- 12 options available, including departures in November and December 2013 and January, February, March, and April 2014 from JFK, BOS, LAX, ORD
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: All options priced per person and valid for a Travel with a Friend package (two Groupons required), or pay an additional $400 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 10/25/13
- Blackout dates: No blackout dates
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations will result in fee of Groupon price unless trip insurance is purchased through Great Value Vacations (cost is 8% of the total trip cost, including add-ons)
- Taxes: Tax included
- Airfare priced per person and based on double occupancy
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 10/25/13 or promo value expires
- Travel by 12/10/13, 2/28/14, or 4/30/14, per option purchased
- 1/person, +unlimited as gifts
- Valid only for option bought
- Reservation required, subject to availability; trip may be cancelled w/refund if not enough Groupons are bought for that date
- Alternate depart dates/gateways may be available for additional fee
- Fee of Groupon price to cancel unless trip insurance is purchased through Great Value Vacations (cost is 8% of the total trip cost, including add-ons)
- 21+ to rent car
- Credit card required at booking
- Tax included
- $400 fee to travel solo
- Car insurance not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- By plane: includes round-trip airfare from New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), Los Angeles (LAX), or Chicago (ORD). By car: includes manual-transmission car for the duration of the trip
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
Ireland Vacation with Airfare
AKilkenny, Killarney, Limerick, Dublin
Sir Harry's Mall
BAspect Hotel Kilkenny
CInternational Hotel Killarney