5-Star Adare Manor Villas near Centuries-Old Castles
Based on a group of four travelers, this trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), or Los Angeles (LAX) to Dublin (DUB)
- 6-night stay in a three-bedroom private villa at Adare Manor (larger accommodations may be provided for groups of larger than four)
- Full-size manual-transmission car rental (smaller car provided for solo traveler or group of two or three)
- Taxes and fees
View the full itinerary here.
Few spots in Europe feel as timeless as the Irish countryside. The craggy, untouched coastline and rolling meadows dotted with herds of sheep and the occasional crumbling castle seem to belong to a faraway past, as though the industrial revolution never managed to jump the Irish Sea. Great Value Vacations’ luxury Ireland vacation package puts you in the heart of this storied landscape, within easy driving distance of the Emerald Isle’s most iconic landmarks, including Blarney Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, and Galway Bay. The Ring of Kerry and the idyllic town of Killarney are also easily accessible by car. This vacation includes a 6-night stay in a private three-bedroom villa at the five-star Adare Manor villas as well as round-trip economy-class airfare to Dublin and a full-size car rental (with manual transmission) for the duration of your visit. Solo travelers and groups of two may receive a smaller car.
Set on a palatial 840-acre estate in the verdant Irish countryside, Adare Manor was built as a home for the second earl of Dunraven. The River Maigue flows past the grounds, which feature labyrinthine gardens and centuries-old forests. At the manor house, tangles of ivy cover stone walls punctuated by gothic columns and 365 cathedral-style windows. A scenic stroll from the manor house brings you to your private villa. Inside, you’ll find a full kitchen and three spacious bedrooms outfitted with down comforters and elegant decor, along with a private bathroom for each room.
The estate’s rolling hills make the perfect natural setting for the 18-hole golf course, which was designed by golf great Robert Trent Jones Sr. Guests have access to a wealth of outdoor activities or pursuits including archery and hot air balloon rides. After a day spent hiking or trout fishing on the Maigue, you can dine at one of the manor’s restaurants, where chefs put a gourmet twist on local favorites such as fish ‘n’ chips and rack of lamb.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
All travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is an automatic car available and how much does it cost?
Automatic cars are available and cost between $50-$100 per person to upgrade.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Great Value Vacations at 800-495-4903 for details.