Irish Country Estate Vacation with Airfare - County Limerick, Southwest Ireland
Seven-Day Vacation at Adare Manor Villas with Airfare from New York, Boston, Chicago, or LA, and Rental Car from Great Value Vacations
Irish Country Estate near Centuries-Old Castles
The trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), or Los Angeles (LAX) to Dublin (DUB) on Aer Lingus
- Six-night stay in a two- or three-bedroom private villa at Adare Manor
- Full-size car rental (manual transmission)
- Taxes and fees
Few spots in Europe feel as timeless as the Irish countryside. The craggy, untouched coastline and rolling meadows dotted with herds of sheep and the occasional crumbling castle seem to belong to a faraway past, as though the Industrial Revolution never managed to jump the Irish Sea. Great Value Vacations' luxury Ireland vacation package puts you in the heart of this storied landscape, within easy driving distance of the Emerald Isle's most iconic landmarks, including Blarney Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, and Galway Bay. The Ring of Kerry and the idyllic town of Killarney are also easily accessible by car. The vacation includes a six-night stay in a private, two- or three-bedroom villa at the elegant Adare Manor Villas as well as round-trip economy-class airfare to Dublin and a full-size car rental (with manual transmission) for the duration of your visit. Click here for more info on the trip and available upgrade options.
Set on a palatial 840-acre estate in the verdant Irish countryside, Adare Manor was built as a home for the second earl of Dunraven. The River Maigue flows past the grounds, which feature labyrinthine gardens and centuries-old forests. At the manor house, tangles of ivy cover stone walls punctuated by gothic columns and 365 cathedral-style windows. A scenic stroll from the manor house brings you to your private villa. Inside, you'll find a full kitchen and two or three spacious bedrooms outfitted with down comforters and elegant decor.
The estate's rolling hills make the perfect natural setting for the 18-hole golf course, which was designed by golf great Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Other outdoor pursuits on offer include archery, hot air balloon rides, and open-air speed readings of Finnegans Wake. After a day spent hiking or trout fishing on the Maigue, you can dine at one of the manor's restaurants, where chefs put a gourmet twist on local favorites such as fish 'n' chips and rack of lamb.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
What You Get
- Starting at $799, seven-day Ireland vacation with airfare and rental car. All options are priced per person based on groups of four to six people traveling together.
- Eight options available, including departures in September, October, November, and December 2013 and January, February, and March 2014 from JFK, ORD, BOS, or LAX
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: Additional fees apply for solo travelers or groups of two or three—add $600 to travel solo; add $200 per person for groups of two or three.
Policies and Fees
Book by: 6/28/13
- Blackout dates: no blackout dates
- Cancellation policy & fees: Fee up to Groupon price applies for canceling once reserved; may buy travel insurance from Great Value Vacations to cancel up to 72 hours in advance without penalty (less insurance costs & fees)
- Taxes: tax included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- 840-acre estate
- Championship 18-hole golf course
- Several dining options
- Onsite spa
- Fishing, archery, and horseback riding available
- Falconry shows
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 6/28/13 or promo value expires
- Depart by 2/24/14 or 3/31/14, per option bought
- 1/person, +5 as gifts
- Valid only for option bought
- Reservation req’d, subj to avail; trip may be cancelled w/refund if not enough Groupons bought for that date
- Alt depart dates/gateways may be avail for add’l fee
- Fee up to Groupon price for canceling once reserved; may buy travel insurance from Great Value Vacations to cancel up to 72 hours in advance without penalty (less insurance costs & fees)
- 18+ to check in
- Credit card req’d at booking
- $600 fee to travel solo; $200/person for groups of 2 or 3.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: includes airfare from New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), or Los Angeles (LAX)
- By car: car rental is included; the hotel is about 137 miles (220 km) southwest of Dublin Airport (DUB).
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Estimated flight time: about 7 hours from New York, 8 hours from Chicago, 6.5 hours from Boston, and 11 hours from Los Angeles
- Parties of five or six will be rented a second car.
- If departing from an airport not offered in this deal, travelers should choose one of the options to fly out of JFK and consult Great Value Vacations at booking. Additional fees will apply, but Great Value Vacations will provide its best available rate.
The Groupon Guide to: Dog Movies
Hollywood has known it for years—movies about dogs are guaranteed moneymakers. Be sure to pick up any of these straight-to-DVD cash cows at your local grocery-store checkout line or MovieTrough™:
Sea Bud: A dog competes with a dolphin to win the friendship of a man. The man then betrays them both by becoming best friends with his own wife.
Boxers Can Be Choosers: Twin dogs separated at birth try to reunite their owners by running around and barking at everything.
Woof War Three: When dogs from all different countries converge at the same dog park, the barks are so loud they could be considered nuclear.
The Dog Hangover: Three dogs can't remember what happened last night or any night ever. Now they're on an adventure to find their missing friend or anything else.
Cool Rottweiler: A dog wears a Hawaiian shirt to prep school.